Introduction of Biomass Pellet Cooler
Biomass pellet cooler is necessary machine for biopellet plant. Typical applications are for cooling of feed pellets and wood pellets. It can reduce the temperature of pellets from 80~90°C to about 3~5°C above ambient temperature. And the pellet moisture content is reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%. The biomass pellet cooler adopts international advanced counter flow cooling technology, the cooler generates a premium effect of maintaining integrity of the pellets in the working process. With features of large capacity, smoothly functioning, high efficiency, the counter flow pellet cooler has been accepted by plenty of advanced countries.
Main Features of Biomass Pellet Cooler
1. The counter flow cooling principle is adopted to cool the pellets with high temperature and moisture. Hot air touches hot pellets and cool air touches cool pellets so as to avoid the pellet surface crack caused by sudden cooling produced by direct touching between cool air and hot pellets. At the same time, the airlock is used for feeding and space of air inlet bigger, therefore it can get better cooling effects;
2.Slide reciprocating discharger has smooth and reliable discharging, low residue;
3.Low power consumption, easily operation;
4.Pellet temperature after cooling is less than +3ºC~5ºC ambient temperature;
5. It is suitable for pellet cooling.
Specification of Biomass Pellet Cooler
1. Observation window: When cooler machine working, we can observe the working condition.
2. Glass window: Glass material, easy observation and maintain.
3. Cooler motor: China famous motor and can be customized to Siemens motor.
4. Air Locker: Air locker controlling the air fan of cyclone.
5. Air Fan: air fan supply wind power for the cyclone and cooler machine.
6. Hydraulic system: help to open and reload the cooled pellets from the machine.