Introduction of Counterflow Pellet Cooler
Counterflow pellet cooler is necessary machine for biopellet plant. Typical applications are for cooling of feed pellets and wood pellets. It can reduce the temperature of pellets from 80~90°C to about 3~5°C above ambient temperature. And the pellet moisture content is reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%. Counterflow pellet cooler adopts international advanced counter flow cooling technology, the cooler generates a premium effect of maintaining integrity of the pellets in the working process. With features of large capacity, smoothly functioning, high efficiency, the counter flow pellet cooler has been accepted by plenty of advanced countries.
Main Features of Counterflow Pellet Cooler
1. The Counterflow pellet cooler adopts the counter flow cooling principle to cool down pellets with high temperature and high moisture content. This cooling method can avoid the sudden cooling because of the direct contact between the cold air and materials . which will prevent the surface cracking of the pellets.
2. The latest design of octagonal cooling chamber had no dead angle.
3. Feeding via airlock had large wind area and remarkable cooling effect .
4. The reciprocating slide valve discharging mechanism is stable and reliable in working and guarantee less residue.
5. Low energy consumption and easy operation .
6. The temperature of cooled products is not 3ºC-5ºC higher than room temperature, which is suitable for cooling granule materials .
7. We also provide cooler with panel turnover discharging system for your choice. The hydraulic driven discharging mechanism is usually used for cooling the extruded or expanded materials.
Specification of Counterflow Pellet Cooler
Main Structure of Counterflow Pellet Cooler
1. Observation window: When cooler machine working, we can observe the working condition.
2. Glass window: Glass material, easy observation and maintain.
3. Cooler motor: China famous motor and can be customized to Siemens motor.
4. Air Locker: Air locker controlling the air fan of cyclone.
5. Air Fan: air fan supply wind power for the cyclone and cooler machine.
6. Hydraulic system: help to open and reload the cooled pellets from the machine.