Introduction of Pellet Cooling Machine
Pellet cooling machine is necessary machine for biopellet plant. Typical applications are for cooling of feed pellets and wood pellets. It can reduce the temperature of pellets from 80~90°C to about 3~5°C above ambient temperature. And the pellet moisture content is reduced from 17%~18% to 12%~13%. The pellet cooling machine adopts international advanced counter flow cooling technology, the cooler generates a premium effect of maintaining integrity of the pellets in the working process. With features of large capacity, smoothly functioning, high efficiency, the counter flow pellet cooler has been accepted by plenty of advanced countries.
Main Features of Pellet Cooling Machine
With rotary distributor, the pellets can be cooled evenly in the bin room. Using the pendulum discharger, gentle discharge can be achieved.
The cooling process applies the counter flow cooling principle. Cooling air reverse the pellets and the pellet is cooled from the bottom to top gradually, thus the cooling time is increased. All these will do good to the production of high quality pellets and to extend the time of pellets storage.
The cooling effect of this cooling machine is remarkable. With features of large capacity, low energy consumption, low noise and high automation degree, the counter flow pellets cooler is popular in many industrial pellets production plant.
Specification of Pellet Cooling Machine
Main Structurer of Pellet Cooling Machine
1. Observation window: When cooler machine working, we can observe the working condition.
2. Glass window: Glass material, easy observation and maintain.
3. Cooler motor: China famous motor and can be customized to Siemens motor.
4. Air Locker: Air locker controlling the air fan of cyclone.
5. Air Fan: air fan supply wind power for the cyclone and cooler machine.
6. Hydraulic system: help to open and reload the cooled pellets from the machine.